Broken Bow Car Accident Attorney
Broken Bow Car Accident Lawyer
We Work Hard for Your Claim
If you were just in a car accident in Broken Bow or anywhere in Oklahoma, you likely have a lot of questions about what to do. Our law firm understands what you are dealing with and we are here to help you get through this in the best way possible.
What Should I Do If I Am Injured in a Car Crash?
- The first thing you should do if you are injured in a Broken Bow car accident is seek medical attention immediately.
- Even if you do not have medical coverage, see a doctor to treat your injuries.
- Document all injuries sustained in the accident, take pictures of your physical injuries before you are treated if possible.
- Keep all receipts from the doctors office or emergency room – even the copay. Make a copy of all correspondence pertaining to your car accident and keep them together. These documents will start a paper trail to prove that you were injured.
- The police report will also contribute to this paper trail and help document the facts surrounding your case.
- You should also keep track of mileage as well as any work you may have missed.
Do I Need a Car Accident Attorney for My Claim?
People think that they can handle the insurance company themselves, and do not require the help of a car accident attorney to handle their claim. In fact, this could not be further from the truth.
A study by the Insurance Research Council has shown that people who hire an injury attorney to protect their rights after a car accident receive significantly larger settlements than those who handle claims themselves.
Car Accident Injury Claims Can Be Overwhelming
There are so many details involved in a car accident claim, that it can quickly become overwhelming. These details include medical bills, insurance paperwork, witness accounts, and any police reports. Use our experience to avoid the pitfalls that can harm your case and keep you from getting the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
The Bottom Line
After a car accident, it is you versus the insurance company and they have a skilled team protecting their rights, and you should have a skilled legal team protecting yours. Insurance companies make money by collecting premiums, not paying settlements. Don’t settle for what they are offering, get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Free Case Evaluation